09/10/2009

Delivery received and another order placed

Last Friday I eventually received my orders from eBay and I am really satisfied with the shipping time and condition. I will now be able to figure out a way to customize my Grand Inquisitor something like as follow :




I am not still sure about the head (which comes from the FW Cadians with respirators sprue) but it appears on the right scale for me, whereas the SM ones seems bigger.

Anyway, I have ordered the following and I will have the opportunity to test it.














The last two are for my WIP Inquisition Land Raider which I plan on doing like this one :


Concerning the test Cadian medic, it is still waiting for me ... Yeah, I got back to MMORPG, Aion that is ... yeah, what a shame ... :'(

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire